Take It All The Reason 4

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas
Video - Take It All - The Reason 4



Letra - Take It All - The Reason 4

Verse 1
When I was a little child
All my dreams were running wild
I had the whole world at my feet
Was never hurt, I let my actions speak
Pre Chorus
I never doubted that I would find it in myself to be
Now I’m gonna shout it
Let the whole world sing it along with me
You can be who you wanna be
Chorus
So don’t stop ever believing, keep on dreaming
Got to be strong and take the fall
sentimusica.net
Hold on to the feeling, the path we’re leaving
This is your chance to take it all
Verse 2
In the moment it all sounds
Tears of joy will drown the crowd
Feel my heart just beating fast
This is how it feels to live and laugh

¿Qué opinas de la canción Take It All - The Reason 4?

Tags: take it all the reason 4, the reason 4 take it all, letra take it all, youtube take it all the reason 4, take it all, take it all letraGracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones