Charlie Brown Coldplay

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas
Charlie Brown - Coldplay (letra y video)

I stole a key,
Took a car downtown where the lost boys meet,
I took a car downtown and took what they offered me.
To set me free,
I saw the lights go down at the end of the scene,
I saw the lights go down and they're standing in front of me.



My scarecrow dreams,
When they smashed my heart into smitharines,
I be a bright red rose come bursting the concrete.
Be the cartoon heart,
Light a fire, light a spark,
Light a fire, a flame in my heart.
We'll run wild,
We'll be glow-in-the-dark.

All the boys, all the girls,
All the mess in the world
All the boys, all the girls,
All the mess that occurs.
All the high's, all the low's,

We'll run wild,
We'll start glowing-in-the-dark.

So we'll run wild,
We'll be glow-in-the-dark.Gracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones