I'm Yours Jason Mraz

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz (letra y video)Well, you done done me and you bet I felt itI tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I meltedI fell right through the cracks, and I’m trying to get backBefore the cool done run out I’ll be giving it my best testAnd nothing’s gonna stop me but divine interventionI reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn someI won't hesitate no more,No more, it cannot wait I’m yoursWell open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you're freeLook into your heart and you'll find love love love loveListen to the music of the moment people dance and singWe are just one big familyIt’s your god forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, lovedSo, I won't hesitate no more,No more, it cannot wait I’m sureThere’s no need to complicate our time is shortThis is our fate, I’m yours-d-do do you but do you, d-d-do but you want to come oneScooch one over closer dear and I will nibble your earBap bap bap woooooo ho ho oooohI've been spending' way too long checking' my tongue in the mirrorAnd bending' over backwards just to try to see it clearerMy breath fogged up the glassAnd so I drew a new face and laughedI guess what I'm a saying’s there isn’t no better reasonTo rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsIt’s what we aim to doOur name is our virtueI won't hesitate no more,No more, it cannot wait I’m yoursWell open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you're freeLook into your heart and you'll find, that the sky is yoursSo please don’t, don’t please don’t(There’s no need to complicated) Cause our time is short This is, this is, this is our fateI’m yoursGracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones