Lloyd Ft. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne – Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) Lyrics

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas

ringtoneSend “Dedication To My Ex (Miss That)” Ringtone to your Cellringtone

Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) Lyrics by Lloyd Ft. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne

Lloyd Ft. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne - Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) Lyrics

Lloyd Ft. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne – Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) Lyrics

ringtoneSend “Dedication To My Ex (Miss That)” Ringtone to your Cellringtone

[Lil Wayne]
Hey ya
I came to talk about this girl that had my love it seems
I went away for a while
She gave my love away
I really shouldn’t blame her
But now that p-ssy is a stranger

[Lloyd]
Baby, somethings on my mind I gotta say it
Yeah, Your p-ssy done changed
It’s the same girl and thats a shame
(A crying shame baby)
Oooh, aint being funny
I know another bee’s been in that honey
Ooh, baby, her p-ssy done changed
It’s such a shame girl and thats a shame
(who the hell you giving my loving to girl?)

Oooh Nooo
Tell me where that p-ssy gone
Cause it don’t feel the same
(I miss that p-ssy, that p-ssy, that p-ssy)

Oooh Nooo
(why you do me like that baby)
Why is that happening to me
Oooh Nooo
She told me that it was not missin’

(I miss that p-ssy, that p-ssy, that p-ssy)
Oooh Nooo
Yeah yeah yeah yeh
She, she used to be a really special lady
I guess she’s feeling kinda freaky lately
It’s such a shame cause now the p-ssy’s changed
(P-ssy changed)
She used to squeeze me
Grip me tight so she can please me
But now-now, that p-ssy changed

It’s such a shame, that p-ssy changed
Oooh Nooo
Where did ya p-ssy go?
Cause girl, I need to know

(I miss that p-ssy, that p-ssy, that p-ssy)
Oooh Nooo

I’ma about to kill it bitch
Oooh Nooo
She gave away all my money
(I miss that p-ssy, that p-ssy, that p-ssy, that p-ssy)
Oooh Nooo
Yeah, yeah, yeh

http://www.hotnewsonglyrics.com/lloyd-ft-andre-3000-lil-wayne-dedication-to-my-ex-miss-that-lyrics.html

[Andre 3000]
Damn, doll, do change ya all?
I’m your number fan belt they are not important
I don’t use a cordless, microphone
They don’t feel real to me
Meaning real woman
Others ?
You my ? green box When I couldn’t afford a Ford
Clean socks scootin’ across the floor in your grandmama house
Hand on your mouth
You yap too much about the penny, mechanic so uncanny
X-men, x-men, your ex boyfirend should thank me that I took you off his hands
No I can’t bring another beach to the sand
And know I am well aware that you can bring a man to his knees
and get what you need without saying please
But can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat
And they put this man’s Grammy’s on the street?
What? Why so quiet?
Hate that all of our memories happened in a Hyatt
You were perfect before you went on a diet
You was way different, you think I don’t remember
Shit, the magazine got to your head
Now somebody you don’t even know got you in bed
Bet Your Buddy Dont Even Know You Don’t Like Red
Or Was It Fuchsia, F-ck It, Our Future Is Dead.

[Lil Wayne]
I thought a p-ssy cat had 9 lives man

Oooh Nooo
(I miss that p-ssy, that p-ssy, that p-ssy, that p-ssy)
Oooh Nooo
She gave away all my shit
(I miss that p-ssy, that p-ssy, that p-ssy, that p-ssy)
Yeah, yeah, yeh
I miss ya girl

(F-ck dat bitch!)

Lloyd Ft. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne – Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) Lyrics

*Link for Website & Blog

*Direct link for Email & IM

*Hotlink for Forum

Gracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones