Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall Coldplay Video and lyric

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas

Now we bring to you video and lyric of the song “Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall” of Coldplay


Lyric of the song “Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall” of Coldplay


I turn the music up, I got my records on
I shut the world outside until the lights come on
Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone
I feel my heart start beating to my favorite song


And all the kids they dance, all the kids dance all night
Until Monday morning feels another life
I turn the music up
I’m on a roll this time
And heaven his in sight


I turn the music up, I got my records on
From underneath a rubble, I sing a rebel song
Don’t want to see another generation drop
I’d rather be in a coma than in a full stop


Maybe I’m in the black, maybe I’m on my knees
Maybe I’m in the gap between the two trapezes
But my heart is beating and my pulses start
Cathedrals in my heart


And we saw oh this light I swear you, emerge blinking into
To tell me it’s alright
As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
And every tear’s a waterfall
Is a waterfall, Oh
Is a waterfall, Oh, Oh, Oh
Is a waterfall
Every tear is a waterfall
Oh, Oh, Oh


So you can hurt, hurt me bad
But I’ll still raise the flag


Oh,
It was a wa, wa, wa, wa, waterfall
A wa, wa, wa, wa, waterfall


Every tear
Every tear
Every teardrop is a waterfall


Every tear
Every tear
Every teardrop is a waterfall


Related posts:



  1. Video and Lyric of “Teardrop” - Jose Gonzalez

  2. Video and Lyric of “That’s What You Get” - Paramore

  3. Video and Lyric of “The Scientist” - ColdPlay

  4. Video and Lyric of “A Rush Of Blood To The Head” - Coldplay

  5. Video and Lyric of “Trouble” - Coldplay

June 3rd, 2011

Gracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones