Written In The Stars Tinie Tempah y Eric Turner

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas
Written In The Stars - Tinie Tempah y Eric Turner (letra y video)

[Chorus - Eric Turner]
Oh, written in the stars
A million miles away
A message to the main
Oh
Seasons come and go
But I will never change
And I'm on my way



[Verse 1 - Tinie Tempah]
Let's go
Yeah
You're listening now
They say they ain't heard nothing like this in a while
That's why they play my song on so many different dials
Because I got more fucking hits than a disciplined child
So when they see me everybody brrrrraps, brrrrrraps
Man I'm like a young gun fully black Barrack
I cried tear drops over the massive attack
I only make hits like I work with the racket and bat
Look at my jacket and hat
So damn berserk
So down to Earth
I'm bringing gravity back
Adopted by the major I want my family back
People work hard just to get all their salary taxed
Look, I'm just a writer from the ghetto like Malory Black, man
Where the help or the sanity at? Damn



I used to be the kid that no one cared about
That's why you have to keep screaming till they hear you out

[Chorus]

[Verse 2 - Tinie Tempah]
Yeah
I needed a change
When we ate we never took because we needed a change
I needed a break
For a sec I even gave up believing and praying
I even done the legal stuff and was leaded astray
They say the money is the route to the evilest ways
But have you ever been so hungry that it keeps you awake?
Mate, now my hunger would leave them amazed
Great, it feels like a long time coming, fam
Since the day I thought of that cunning, plan
One day I had a dream I tried to chase it
But I wasn't going nowhere, Running Man
I knew that maybe someday I would understand
Trying to change a ten into a hundred grand
Everyone's a kid that no one cares about
You just got to keep screaming till they hear you out

[Chorus]Gracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones