Remind Me Brad Paisley y Carrie Underwood

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas
Remind Me - Brad Paisley y Carrie Underwood (letra y video)

[Brad] We didn’t care if people stared
We’d make out in a crowd somewhere
Somebody’d tell us to get a room
It’s hard to believe that was me and you
Now we keep saying that we’re ok
But I don’t want to settle for good not great
I miss the way that it felt back then I wanna feel that way again



Been so long that you’d forget the way I used to kiss your neck
[Carrie] Remind me, remind me
So on fire so in love. Way back when we couldn’t get enough
[Carrie] Remind me, remind me

[Carrie] Remember the airport dropping me off
We were kissing goodbye and we couldn’t stop
[Brad] I felt bad cause you missed your flight
[Carrie and Brad] But that meant we had one more night

[Carrie] Do you remember how it used to be
we’d turn out the lights and didn’t just sleep
[Brad] Remind me Remind me
Baby remind me
[Carrie] Oh so on fire so in love
that look in your eyes that I miss so much


[Brad] Remind me, baby remind me

[Brad] I wanna feel that way
[Carrie] Yeah I wanna hold you close
[Brad and Carrie] Oh If you still love me
Don’t just assume I know

[Carrie] Do you remember the way it felt?
[Brad] You mean back when we couldn’t control ourselves
[Carrie] Remind me, remind me
[Brad] Yeah remind me
[Carrie] All those things that you used to do
That made me fall in love with you
Remind me. Oh Baby Remind Me

[Brad] Yeah you’d wake up in my old t-shirt
All those mornings I was late for work
Remind me

[Brad and Carrie] Oh baby remind meGracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones