Blue Skies Jamiroquai

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas
Blue Skies - Jamiroquai (letra y video)

So these are the figurines
acting out all the scenes before my eyes
I thought I knew them all by name
But they started looking much the same
And its no surprise



But I don't wanna listen
Too much

How can I give up on all the days I know I´ve won
There is nothing but rainbows (nothing but rainbows)
I believe in the shadows

Now honey
I thought I might be dropping out
now I am gonna work it out
I´m gonna work with me

I am running but not enough to lose her
Then I´m Rolling like a rusty ship on a stormy sea (Rolling out on a stormy sea)
You know that people are saying
strange things

Talk to the hand ´cause I know you think the face is gone
I don't wanna listen (don't wanna listen)
Too much
I am not gonna give up on all the days I know I've won
There is nothing but blue sky (nothing but blue sky)
There is nothing but blue sky

Nothings gonna stop me now
I am skimming like a skipping stone on a silver lake

I take it when the chips are down
But to play the perfect happy clown
You gotta make a mistake (gotta tell you, gotta tell you, make mistakes)

Then people are saying (people are saying)
Strange things
And I don't wanna listen (I don´t wanna listen)
Too much yeah
Nothing but blue sky
Blue Sky

How can I tell you I know this won´t be the last song
I don't wanna listen (I don't wanna listen)
too much yeah
Not gonna give up on the days that I know I've won

That's where I am going
'cause there is nothing, nothing but blue sky
That's where I am going
Nothing but / (blue skies, babies are born)
Rainbows falling down on me

There will be nothing but blue sky

Can´t you see
That´s where I am going
Got to believe me (stop!)
That´s where I am going (stop!)
That´s where I am going (stop!)
That´s where I am goingGracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones