State of Love and Trust Pearl Jam

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas
State of Love and Trust - Pearl Jam (letra y video)

Oh...
state of love and trust as i busted down the pretext
sin still plays and preaches, but to have an empty court, uh huh
and the signs are passin', grip the wheel, can't read it
sacrifice receiving the smell that's on my hands...hands...yeah
and i listen for the voice inside my head
nothin', i'll do this one myself
lay her down as priest does, should the lord be a countin'
will be in my honor, make it pain, painfully quick, uh huh
promises are whispered in the age of darkness
want to be enlightened like i want to be told the end, end, yeah...



and the barrel shakes, and, a-directly at my head
oh, help me, help me from myself
and i listen, from both sides of a friend
nothin', i'll do this one myself
uh huh, huh, oh...
myself...myself...
yeah, yeah...
hey, na, na, na, na, hey, that's something (3x)
wanna back, back it away, yeah, huh, uh
and i listen, oh, for the voice inside my head.
nothin', i'll do this one myself
oh, ah, and the barrel waits, trigger shakes, aimed right at my head
won't you help me, help me from myself
hmm...state of love and trust, and a...
state of love and trust, and a... (2x)
state of love and...yeah...Gracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones