Lifeline Jamiroquai

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas
Lifeline - Jamiroquai (letra y video)

Rollin
I'm down the sunny avenues,
Well all this running around,
I'm back on the road with you again and baby,

Free ride, I haven't got a care in the world,
there's only me and you girl,
back on the road with you again baby,



Sweet life, well honey your my best life,
and all because you saved me,
Zero to hero that's what you made me,

Lady, you know that she excites me,
but her momma never liked me,
I'm back on the road with you i gotta baby.

Don't beg no hole in my soul, don't you spoil my sweet cherade
I get high on the girl.
For me she was clearly made,
And don't get mixed up about it,
cause she won't leave me I'd see,
I get a groove with the girl, she got a lifeline out to me

Deadlines, we won't be needing any of them no more,
seems as the right time,
to be back on the road with you again baby

I feel like, I never feel the cold now,
I'll never be alone now,
cause i'm back on the road with you again,

Don't beg no hole in my soul, don't you spoil my sweet cherade
i get high on the girl.
For me she was clearly made,
I don't need no destination cause my baby saving me,
She got lifeline of love, She got it all thrown out to me,

Don't lose me now cause I need you baby, need you baby,

We gotta get up, run away my baby,
We gotta get on, run away baby,
You know your momma never liked me, cause she said we're gonna break up,
Said it's gonna never work,
But it's too bad baby, i'm back on the road again,

I'm gonna move ya, run into the sunset, just me and you together
i've gotta groove on girl, your momma never liked me,

Don't beg no hole in my soul, don't you spoil my sweet cherade
i get high on the girl. for me she was clearly made,
i just got my feel good factor and it's gone right through the groove, i get the blues with the news, girl,
let's get it on the hoof, flying a lifeline, flying a life line, i'm flying a lifeline, flying a lifeline, throw me a lifeline,
i lifeline of love yeah, whoa i need you loveGracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones