Take A Back Road Rodney Atkins Video and lyric

0
Letras de ultimas Canciones Traducidas

Now we bring to you video and lyric of the song “Take A Back Road” of Rodney Atkins


Lyric of the song “Take A Back Road” of Rodney Atkins


Sit in that six lane backed up traffic
Horns are honking, I’ve about had it
I’m looking for an exit sign
Gotta get out of here, get it all off my mind
And like a memory from your grandpa’s attic
A song comes slippin through the radio static
Changing my mood, a little George Strait 1982
Chorus
And it makes me wanna take a back road
Makes me wanna take the long way home
Put a little gravel in my travel
Unwind, unravel all night long
Makes me wanna grab my honey
Tear down some two-lane country, who knows
Get lost and get right with my soul
Makes wanna take, makes me wanna
Take a back road
I’ve been cooked up, fried down, about forgotten
What a field looks like, full of corn and cotton
If I’m gonna hit a traffic jam,
Well it better be a tractor man
So sick and tired of this interstate system
I need a curve and wide a twistin
Dusty path to nowhere
With the wind blowing through my baby’s hair
(repeat chorus)
Bridge
Maybe it’s the feeling or maybe it’s the freedom
Maybe it’s that shady spot
Where park that truck when things get hot
They were park the truck when the things get hot
(repeat chorus)
Some old back road, get right with my soul
Now all I gotta do is take some old back road
To the shady spot where things get hot ooh
Way down,way down,way down some old back road


Related posts:



  1. Video and Lyric of “Watching You” - Rodney Atkins

  2. Video and lyric of “Down The Road” - Kenny Chesney & Mac McAnally

  3. Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean - Video and lyric

  4. Video and Lyric of “Long Hard Road” - The Storys

  5. Born This Way (The Country Road Version) - Lady GaGa - Video and lyric

June 3rd, 2011


Gracias Por Tu Visita , Letras, Lyrics Videos Traducciones